Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stampin Up Convention 2012 - Lip Dub



This past week Salt Lake City Utah was host to about 3000 Stampin Up demonstrators at the annual Stampin Up convention.  This video was done by the employees at head office and shown at Convention.  Looks like a fun place to work, I think I need a hula hoop at work, too!

I am starting to plan and save now in the hopes to go to Convention next year.  It will be the 25th anniversary and I am sure that Stampin Up is going to pull out all of the stops!  What better time to attend my first convention!

That being said, I am considering adding some classes or workshops to my schedule to help finance this trip.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss either option!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Mel! Did you use MDS to create your blog header? How did you created the flower? It is fantastic - great job!

    ReplyDelete