Saturday, July 21, 2012

More Brayering

Hello my friends!  Today I have a lovely brayered card that I did recently for a friend at work who had recently lost a very dear girlfriend to cancer.  She had know this lady since kindergarten!  I can't imagine losing someone that close to my heart.

I started with Whisper White and brayered Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy at the top after masking a circle for my sun.  I stamped the cone flower image from the retired Inspired by Nature set (was anyone else sad to see this one go?) in Early Espresso and then sponged Chocolate Chip and Basic Black at the bottom.

It's layered with Chocolate chip and Marina Mist and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes on a word window punch secured with silver brads.

She was very appreciative of the card and I hope it gave her some small comfort.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and give those you love a quick hug just because.

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment