Tuesday, July 24, 2012

All A Twitter...pated

Hello everyone!

Today's card is one that I did for a swap that I attended with my upline (and dear friend) Margaret last week.  It was actually hosted by her upline.  Imagine 17 ladies all around tables stamping, laughing and having a blast.  It was a really fun time.


The base is Basic Grey, all of the mats are Baja Breeze, and the DSP is from the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper pack.  I was worried that I wouldn't have enough of the first background pattern because usually SU! only gives 2 of each design but this time luck was on my side and I got 3 of the pink pattern!  I had JUST enough.  I used my spritzer tool and a Baja Breeze marker on the white layer and the image and  sentiment are from the beautiful Just Because set. The sentiment is highlighted with basic pearls, and is mounted on a modern label punch in Baja Breeze on the word window punch.  The pretty ruffled ribbon is actually Pool Party but I thought it was a close enough match that it didn't look too terribly out of place.  

Thanks for having a look, and may your day be a sunny one!

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment